Economic Crisis Solved by Grand Scale Innovation

January 6, 2010

There are no apparent breakthrough innovations and technologies ready to reignite the economy. That doesn’t mean there won’t be great innovations in the future. However innovation for most companies has not been their highest priority that has been making profit look good by creative accounting practices.
They were busy optimizing the bottom lines rather than investing in future businesses, developing new technologies ready to rescue the company’s long lasting sustainability.

Read the rest of this entry »

Debt Time Bomb is ticking into Hyperinflation

January 6, 2010

Its real its ours and we have got to pay all debt back.
It’s more difficult to unwind debt today than in previous downturns. Distressed companies can’t easily sell assets to pay off debt amid present harsh deal-making environment. And many people owe more than their underlying assets are worth… like homeowners who owe more on their mortgages than the market value of their homes. Big banks and other financial institutions, battered and bruised from the financial crisis, don’t have accumulated enough strength or willingness to refinance all that debt.

Read the rest of this entry »

Looming Energy and Food Crisis

December 29, 2009

“Crude oil will hit $150 a barrel” this is a very realistic prediction for 2010. For many years some experts have predicted the point when oil produced from existing wells is decreasing faster than new fields are found and coming on line. The US Energy Information Administration data show that global crude production peaked in May 2005. If nothing is undertaken, while China and India’s thirst for oil is increasing, this problem is exacerbating the existing financial crisis even more. Gas prices will increase again and are going to stay at a much higher level than before. Consumers already stretched to the limits in their spending have to cope with much higher energy prices soon, meaning they have much less to spend on other goods, further slowing the economy.

Read the rest of this entry »

Billions of Stimuli for Electric Cars a Delusion

December 27, 2009

Electric cars already were developed about 100 years ago, and were abandoned because of the limitation of energy that could be stored. Again this time Electric Cars are dead on re-arrival – unless those have at least a similar recharging time to that of a gasoline car, which isn’t the case either. Electric Cars will never make money or be a commercial success.

Read the rest of this entry »

Global warming Man Made Fraud

December 27, 2009

Despite Global Warming Legislation, it won’t reduce CO2 emission.
Humanity will keep spewing carbon into the atmosphere. The Kyoto Protocol divided the world into two groups. The roughly 1.2 billion citizens of industrialized countries equalling 20% of the people living on Earth that is expected to reduce their emissions. And the other 80% or 5 billion including both China and India that aren’t. These numbers alone are a guarantee that humanity isn’t going to reduce global emissions at all, not now and not in the future. The long-term trend is clear. The 80% populations and their per head emissions are increasing much faster than ours could fall under any remotely plausible carbon-reduction scheme.

Read the rest of this entry »


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.